HOMEbox Ambient R120
The perfect fit!
Hobby growers looking to make the most of a single 600-watt grow light need look no further! This new ingenious design provides just over a square meter of growing space, but in rectangular form. Why? Because it’s ideally proportioned to exploit every photon from a 600-watt HID grow light housed in a rectangular reflector. The HOMEbox® Ambient R120 has been tailor-made to create an evenly lit and intensely productive grow space thanks to both its perfect proportions and PAR+ super reflective lining. An air-cooled reflector can be independently ventilated thanks to the twin 160 mm (6.3”) air-ports on either side. A generous 200 mm (8”) duct in the roof facilitates easily mountable garden ventilation as well as two 200 mm (8”) OmniFlow directable air vents and a 160 mm (6.3”) duct for additional active ventilation if required. The perfect growbox for a small corner!
Assembled size: 120 x 90 x 180 cm
Grow space: 1.08 m2
- High-tech German design and engineering
- Rugged, plant-safe materials ensures long working life
- Removable, water-resistant flooring
- Solid base attached to the tent with a zip all the way around
- Double side access
- Inlet and outlet tubes:
+ 100 mm (4”): 1x right, 1x left, 1x Back
+ 160 mm (6.3”): 1x right, 2x left
+ 200 mm (8”): 1x Roof
- 2 x 200mm (8”) OmniFlow-Airvents left and right side
- 700-micron MicroMesh bug-screen
- Tough canvas outer shell
- PAR+ super reflective lining promotes faster growth and higher yields
- Super strong 22mm diameter tent poles—stronger plastic corners
- Once closed, unit is entirely sealed and virtually lightproof
- Total-Blackout Zippers – no need for Velcro flaps
- Maximum Capacity: 75 kgThe Skyline MK2 Full spectrum LED grow lights are the latest development from LEDHydroponics.co.uk. Bringing together the best in high-tech materials with passive cooling and LED chips to deliver a new range of modular LED grow light systems. These units are a step change when it comes to build quality and real world performance.
Free UK Delivery
Hanging KIT & Power Lead
5 Years Total Peace of mind Warranty
5 years Technical / after sales support
90 days money back guarantee
From a UK based Company – no long waits for units/parts or repairs
Instant Communication at all times.
At the core :
The series is based around a single 100W modular LED unit which is fitted with CREE’s powerful Cree® J Series™ 3030 LEDs series This unit is fan-less, and IP65 rated. Each module has a blend of LED types (CREE ) to create a powerful spectrum that at the bottom-line does wonders in the grow room.
Each version of the Skyline led grow lights uses a different arrangement of the 100W modules. The design uses high quality LED driver units, and all wiring and connectors are sealed and even water-tight.
1. Advanced Alumimum-Fin heatsink, providing cooling without needing noisy fault prone fans.
2. Red & White – Light .
Our blend appears visually primarily white due to the balance of the output spectrum,
which both the plants and growers both LOVE.
3. The modular structure is industrial grade and highly servicable and upgradable.
4. Heavy-duty KIT.
5. Unique design using removable power supply and light source
6. Supplied with a generous 5M cable and mains plug.
7. Weight 6.5KG
8. Only using 200w power
The Skyline includes a heavy duty KIT This is allows the unit to be wall mounted very securely.
Very quickly rising to the top of our hot list, the Skyline is a masive performer. The combination of stealth-bomber looks and large surface area of powerful LED point sources set the scene and follow up with explosive results in the growing phase, huge flowering and unbelievable yields of rock solid sticky buds. With the high yielding varieties, or anything for that matter, this lamp can really drive them beyond expectation.
Real-world results are important to us, and this lamp definately is a massive move in the right direction. But of course we’ve also put the final setup through the usual barrage of tests to characterise its performance and give you the figures you’ll want to know.
Photosynthetic Photon Flux -PPF
PPF is photosynthetic photon flux. photosynthetic photon flux measures the total amount of PAR that is produced by a lighting system each second. This measurement is taken using a specialized instrument called an integrating sphere that captures and measures essentially all photons emitted by a lighting system. The unit used to express PPF is micromoles per second (μmol/s). This is probably the second most important way of measuring a horticulture lighting system, but, for whatever reason, most lighting companies don’t list this metric. It is important to note that PPF does not tell you how much of the measured light actually lands on the plants, but is an important metric if you want to calculate how efficient a lighting system is at creating PAR.
Photosynthetic Photon Flux Density-PPFD
PPFD is photosynthetic photon flux density measures the amount of PAR that actually arrives at the plant, or as a scientist might say: “the number of photosynthetically active photons that fall on a given surface each second”. PPFD is a ‘spot’ measurement of a specific location on your plant canopy, and it is measured in micromoles per square meter per second (μmol/m2/s). If you want to find out the true light intensity of a lamp over a designated growing area (e.g. 4’ x 4’), it is important that the average of several PPFD measurements at a defined height are taken. Lighting companies that only publish the PPFD at the center point of a coverage area grossly overestimate the true light intensity of a fixture.
A single measurement does not tell you much, since horticulture lights are generally brightest in the center, with light levels decreasing as measurements are taken towards the edges of the coverage area. (Caveat Emptor: Lighting manufacturers can easily manipulate PPFD data. To ensure you are getting actual PPFD values over a defined growing area, the following needs to be published by the manufacturer: measurement distance from light source (vertical and horizontal), number of measurements included in the average, and the min/max ratio). Fluence always publishes the average PPFD over a defined growing area at a recommended mounting height for all of our lighting systems.
5″ (125mm) Prima Klima Extraction Kit 420 m3/h
Prima Klima have been at the forefront of grow room extraction since 1996.
Trusted, reliable and manufactured in Europe they have been a staple in the hydroponics industry for over twenty years.
12 Month Manufacture Warranty
LED – HPS Interchangeable Grow Room Glasses
- Protect your eyes don’t grow blind
- These grow room glasses will protect your eyes from harmful light and UV rays that can be damaging; They also help provide clarity to your field of vision, which can be important when tending to your plants
- SPECIALIZED LENSES- This set comes with blue lenses for High Pressure Sodium (HPS) , and green lenses for LED’s.
- Each set of lenses helps filter your view, making it easier to monitor and care for your plants regardless of the lighting
- Industrial quality glasses are tough to find at an affordable price, yet is exactly what these hydroponics glasses are.
- They can be used for when out and about, but the specialized lenses are ideal for working in your grow room
- Grow room operators are at an ever-increasing risk of permanent eye damage to rapid technological advancements in commercial- and industrial-grade lighting sources becoming ever more available to hobbyists and small-scale producers who are unfamiliar with the risks this high-tech equipment poses.